If you need finance and want to repay this longer than 12 months this is classed as a loan. Banks use various descriptions – mortgage, commercial mortgage, commercial loan, business loan, business mortgage – they all do much the same.
Loans are used for various purposes –
- owner occupied – buying a freehold property to run a business from
- investment – buying a freehold to let out to a tenant
- commercial development – buying land to build a commercial property to own or let out
- residential development – buying land to build residential properties to sell or let out
- buy to let – buying residential property to let out
CFS can help you through the jargon to find the right loan for your needs. Whatever your needs contact us for an informal discussion.